All Spring CCS Events
ACSI Speech Meet
ACSI Music Festival
Athletic Open Gyms
All Spring Athletics
Winter Athletics Awards Ceremony
Spring Music Events
YLA Columbus Trip
*The Spring play for this year will be performed next spring, please contact the office if you would like a refund OR you can still use the tickets you purchased next year.
Dear CCS Families,
The CCS office and building will be closed until further notice. We will respond to phone calls and email if anyone needs assistance. CCS office hours will be posted on the home screen of our app, but the building will be closed outside of those hours. Schoolwork will be sent home (either physically or through FACTS) in an effort to continue distance learning.
Remember to continue the following measures
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
These prevention measures will also be our best line of defense if the time comes that we do see COVID-19 in our community. Additional information about COVID-19 is available on the CDC website.