All CCS Events Until (at least) April 6th
ACSI Speech Meet
ACSI Music Festival
Athletic Open Gyms
All Spring Athletics through May 1st
Postponed Events ( we're hoping to reschedule these events)
School Play: We can refund tickets or you can hold on to them in the event the play is rescheduled.
5-12 Choir Concert
5-12 Band Concert
High School Youth In Government
Winter Athletics Awards Ceremony
Spring Sports Photos
Taste of Africa (Sponsored by Kingdom Investment)
Dear CCS Families,
All schools in the state of Ohio will be on a mandatory 3 week extended spring break running from March 17-April 3rd. School will tentatively resume on April 6th. Calvary will be closed during this time. We will respond to phone calls and email if anyone needs assistance. CCS office hours will be posted on the home screen of our app, the building will be closed outside of those hours. Schoolwork will be sent home (either physically or through FACTS) on Monday 3/16 in an effort to continue learning through this break.
Remember to continue the following measures
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
These prevention measures will also be our best line of defense if the time comes that we do see COVID-19 in our community. Additional information about COVID-19 is available on the CDC website.