- The commencement ceremony will take place at 5:00 on 5/22 @ Calvary Fields
- Immediate family members will have the choice of being assigned a space to sit up front (outside vehicle-bring a chair) or have a parking spot in the first row (inside the vehicle). Families will have to maintain 6 ft of space from other families.
- Non-immediate family members will not be allowed to leave their vehicle.
- Masks for students and families are optional.
- Graduates will be seated under the pavilion at their own table during the ceremony.
- We will utilize a portable sound system and FM transmitter so guests will be able to hear the ceremony.
Order of Events
- Welcome & Processional: Head of School Ryan Hyde
- Opening Prayer: Pastor Jeff Willetts
- Presentation of Daniel, Solomon, and Joshua Awards
- Recognition of Salutatorian & Valedictorian
- Commencement Speaker: Pastor Eric Cook
- Presentation of the 2020 class
- Benediction & Dismissal: Pastor Jeff Willetts
Class of 2020
Class verse: 1 John 3:18 "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."
Class President: Michael Smithers
Class Vice President: Garrett Reinhard
Class Treasurer: Daniel Miller
Class Secretary: Chris Carroll
Class Advisor: Mr. Glink
* denotes National Honors Society Member
~ denotes Honor Diploma Recipient
Christopher Michael Carroll
Naomi Grace Cook*
David Ethan Durnell
Daniel Charles Miller
Emily Sofia Moon*~
Christopher Dean Myers*~
Mataya Daisy Grace Penhorwood*~
Benjamin Todd Printz
Garrett Lee Reinhard*~
Chloe Grace Reynolds*~
Thomas Emerson Rorrer
Michael Ray Smithers*~
Amber Nicole Wenger*
Gavin Frederick Wish*~
Ellen Rebecca Young*~