Tuition & Scholarships
Through our personalized tuition system and robust scholarships, access to a life changing education is available to everyone!
Use the below scheduling tool to setup your family visit and get all of your financial questions answered!
This process is used to determine each family's personalized tuition for the coming school year. The window for 23-24 variable applications is 1/20/23- 4/1/23.
The following students are eligible to apply for an EdChoice scholarship
• Those enrolled in and attending EdChoice public school buildings in their districts of residence.
• Students enrolled in and attending community schools who would otherwise be assigned to EdChoice public school buildings.
• Students enrolled in and attending public schools in their districts of residence who would be assigned to EdChoice public school buildings for the upcoming year.
• Student enrolling in Ohio schools for the first time who would be assigned to EdChoice public school buildings.
• Students eligible to enter kindergarten in fall of 2022 (and who will be 5 years old by January 1, 2023) who would be assigned to EdChoice public school buildings.
• Incoming 9th-12th graders who would be assigned to EdChoice public school buildings regardless of where they attended school the previous year.
• Students whose sibling received a traditional EdChoice Scholarship in the preceding year.
• Students entering grades K-4 who would be assigned to EdChoice public school buildings regardless of where they attended school the previous year.
• Students who previously received an Autism or Jon Peterson Scholarship but no longer qualify because they no longer need special education services.
• Students who are foster children.
• Students who reside in a certified foster home.
• Students placed with a guardian, legal custodian or in kinship care; 2022-2023 EdChoice Scholarship Program Fact Sheet Page 2 | EdChoice Scholarship Fact Sheet | January 2022.
• Students who resided in the same household as a student who was placed with a guardian, legal custodian or in kinship care for at least 45 consecutive days.
• Students who reside in the household of another for at least 45 days and but for not living there would have been homeless.
• Students who resided in a household with a student who would have been homeless (see previous criteria) for at least 45 consecutive days.
Ed Choice is a state of Ohio scholarship system that provides two scholarship avenues for K5-12th grade students that are attending accredited, non-public schools (like Calvary). The scholarship amounts can vary from year to year. They are currently $5,500 for a K-8 grade student and $7,500 for a 9-12 grade student.
- Ed Choice Traditional- this is based on the performance of your public school district. Families with active foster care licenses or legal custody also qualify. You can click here to see if your school district is listed.
- Ed Choice Expansion- this is based on household size and income. Families that earn under the 250% number in the chart below will qualify for this scholarship at $5,500 for a K5-8 grade student and $7,500 for a 9-12 grade student.
New Applicants Process
These documents should be given or emailed to Abby Roell email@example.com
1.The parent must create an OH ID account through Ohio Department of Education website.
2.Ed Choice application per child (online-do not do paper copy) use editable PDF on website. Save each document. 3.Birth certificate per child
4.Address verification (check app for acceptable forms ex: utility bill) *The service and billing address must both be listed. be sure to read through the link.
5. Custody forms if children are not placed with biological parents.
Families must submit the following through their own OH ID account
1.Income verification: watch video on app. 2021 tax returns or recent pay stubs among viable options to verify your household income.
2. Families will have to sign an acceptance letter in the school once they are awarded the scholarship.
Questions can be directed to Abby Roell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the renewal form + utility bill to email@example.com or bring in completed paper copies.
Steps to renewing your Ed Choice Scholarship for the next school year
1. Must complete the Ed Choice Renewal Form
2. Must verify address by providing us with current utility bill. This bill must list service address and physical address.
Ed Choice Documents
What is the Jon Peterson scholarship?
The Jon Peterson Special Needs (JPSN) Scholarship Program provides scholarships to students who are eligible to attend kindergarten through 12th grade and have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) from their district. The amount of each scholarship will be based on the primary disability condition identified on the student's Evaluation Team Report (ETR) and will not exceed $27,000. Students must be enrolled in the scholarship program for the entire program year to receive the full scholarship amount. The steps below will detail the application process.
All forms should be sent to Dr. Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Complete the Jon Peterson Student Application found below.
Step 2: Must verify address by providing us with current utility bill (within 90 days). This bill must list service address and physical address.
Step 3: Must provide CCS with a copy of the student's birth certificate.
K-12 Families that don't qualify for Ed Choice may apply for financial aid through our SGO account & our CCS Financial Aid account
Apply for an SGO Scholarship : This application is open from January-February 15th and does not have an application fee. You can apply here
Apply for CCS Financial Aid : This application is completed through FACTS and has a $35 application fee. This application window opens February 1st.